Touch and eye to eye contact creates a strong parent to baby bond.
Babies who receive regular massage develop their first language of touch through body and mind awareness and coordination.
- Alleviates trapped wind and constipation, soothes colic.
- Releases tension and stress and promotes relaxation so ideal before bedtime.
- Enhances parents’ confidence and understanding of baby’s non-verbal communication.
- Babies who receive regular massage have not only been found to develop faster, but also tend to suffer less from problems such as gas, colic and can establish normal sleeping patterns.
- Babies who are deprived of regular physical contact have been shown to progress and develop more slowly than those who receive regular contact. Research has found regular massage aids weight gain and reduces stress in premature babies.